Thursday, April 30, 2009

Silly Boy

Lane does lots of silly things, you've seen the videos, blowing spit, clicking his tongue. We have never shown him how to do these things, he just somehow started doing them. A little strange, but I figured Clint's his Dad, of course Lane does silly things. I actually would love for Lane to have a personality similar to Clint's. Supposedly laughing keeps you young, between the two of them, I may just stop aging.

Lane's latest trick is huffing and puffing. Again, we didn't teach him to do it he just started doing it. It's been hard to catch him doing it on camera, but I got him doing it a little bit. He'll huff and puff in the car, in the grocery cart, playing, eating, wherever and whenever. No matter where we are or what we are doing, just like his Dad, he makes me laugh. Hope you do to!

No comments: