Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Change of Plans

We are in Corpus for the next couple days. Clint is here for the big Hooks vs. Astros game. Lane and I came along to play in Corpus. It seems Lane and I got our wires crossed. Apparently he is not happy about being here!

We got here last night around 11 pm. Lane immediately had to check out the bathroom. He inspected all of the toilet paper and most of the Kleenex. He also insisted on checking the toilet water temp. Looks like we'll be investing in those clamps that lock down the toilet lid.
He didn't like his hotel bed nearly as much as Clint and I liked ours. Lane finally went to sleep about 1:30 am and woke up about 8 am. He has fussed at me all morning. I think that he has fussed more than he did as a newborn. I'm sure our hotel neighbors love us!! I had planned to take him out to the beach this morning but it is super windy and cloudy and both of our jackets are in the car with Clint. So, in an attempt to get Lane to sleep I strapped him into his stroller and wheeled him into the bathroom. It was dark, I turned on the fan, I was sure it would put him to sleep. Nope! This is what I found 15 minutes later. Of course he put on his happy face when he saw the camera come out, faker!
Oh well, we are going to go out and run around this afternoon. Our day HAS to get better!

1 comment:

Amy said...

take him to the texas state aquarium. i bet he'd really enjoy it!