Monday, December 15, 2008

3 Santa's Later

I'm having problems coming up with anything to say today, believe me I've been trying. So... I'm going to just post pictures and video from the past few days. Lane loves his Auntie Sarah. We were so glad that she was able to come visit for the day while we were in Oklahoma. On Friday night we planned to go to Frank Phillips ranch, Woolarock. The lights at Christmas are beautiful and we heard that Santa was there also. We couldn't pass up an opportunity for Lane to see his buddy. Before we left my Mom's bestie called and said that First Baptist built the city of Bethlehem and it was really neat. So we decided to stop by Bethlehem on our way to Woolarock.We left Bethlehem for Woolarock. Santa wasn't very good. I can't post the pictures we took of him and Lane because children everywhere might question his authenticity... So, I'm subbing the Santa pic for a family pic. After seeing Santa we went to the petting zoo at Woolarock. Lane found a donkey he really liked.He loved his hair! He kept reaching for him to pet him. Then, we found a little donkey just his size! So cute!!On Saturday Lane went for a drive with Mickey. Lane loved steering the wheel.He also went for a ride with Kermit, but he wasn't as fun as Mickey.He got to sit in a cave and see Santa again! When we got home, Lane wanted to play in his toybasket. He loves to pull toys out of it. He is really moving these days!

No comments: