We had another fun weekend this weekend! Friday night we went to Waco to spend the night because Clint was asked to announce a Cross Country meet early Saturday morning. It was chilly as we were getting ready for bed so I wrapped Lane in my blanket before we put him in his bed. He loved being warm and cozy!

Saturday, Lane and I dropped Clint off at 8:30 and had the morning to kill. We shopped, and shopped, and shopped. We had a great time going to all of my favorite places in Waco. Around noon Clint called for us to pick him up.

After lunch, and a drive around town, we went to the Baylor/A&M game. It was a little cool for my liking, but it was a good game. I dressed Lane in two layers, wrapped him in two blankets, and a hat. The guy sitting behind us asked me if I knew where the baby was in all blankets.

Sunday we went shopping for Lane. Auntie Sarah sent us an invitation to Gap friends and family. We got Lane got three shirts he can wear now, a cute shirt for Halloween next year, a pair of Christmas shocks, and an extra warm hat with ear flaps. Thanks Auntie!
No comments:
Post a Comment