Thursday, April 16, 2009

Getting Closer

I love my new camera! I've had so much fun trying to catch Lane walking! I have yet to catch him really walking, but I have caught some fun stuff. I got Lane and Murphy playing together. Lane loves Murph, but she's not so sure about him.
I did get Lane taking a few steps. I think he sees the camera come out and gets nervous. You know, performance anxiety. Not really, but he does usually drop as soon as he sees the camera come out.
And, my favorite of all. Lane and I went to sit in the seats in front of Clint's booth last night. I thought we would just sit and watch the final inning of the game. Clint had other ideas, he asked me to pass Lane in through his open window. Aren't they cute together?It turns out Clint can multitask! Now that I know he can do it, I have a whole new list of projects for him around the house!

1 comment:

Brooke said...

Clint announcing with Lane on his shoulders is the cutest thing I have ever seen!