Friday night Lane had to load up on some caffeine before we went shopping.
He met a few guys that looked just like him in the GAP dressing room. He had fun playing in the three way mirror with Dad while I tried on clothes.
Saturday we went with Clint to hear him announce the boys State High School tournament. A group of guys were there from our Church. They were hilarious, teasing Clint the entier game.
I didn't do a good job editing the picture. But you can kind of see the white paper. The guys all held up signs rating Clint's work. They did lots of funny things after Clint would announce things during breaks in the game. I was quite impressed and entertained by their creativity.
Saturday night we drove to Longview to be there for Wayne's (Clint's Dad) surprise Birthday party. 

Lane loved playing with his cousin!
He had a diaper blowout shortly after the party started. He had fun playing in the sink while I cleaned up!
As we were leaving town Clint got pulled over. Luckily he just got a warning, thank you Mr. Police officer.
We made it home late last ready and are looking for a week with my parents. They are here for Spring Break!

No comments:
Post a Comment