Lane turned nine months yesterday and we had his nine month check up this morning. He weighs 21 lbs and 15 ozs, 75%
His height is 30.50 inches, off the charts!
He didn't have to get any shots today! We were both happy about that. His ears are looking better. The doctor said there is still some fluid in his left ear, but that is to be expected. He still has about half of his medicine to take. Apparently, his ear infections were a lot worse than the doctor let on last week. I am so glad he didn't tell me that then. Poor Lane.
We had a fun weekend working on the house. We spent Saturday morning gathering all of the supplies we needed for our project. He had to borrow a big extension ladder and buy siding to repair the siding on our house.
We worked all afternoon Saturday, and Sunday afternoon we went back to work. We almost have all of the siding up. Once it's all up we'll have to caulk and paint. While Clint worked yesterday afternoon I took off the screens on the front windows and cleaned them and the windows. I don't think the windows or screens had been cleaned since the house was built! I planted some flowers in my flower bed out front and in two pots by the front door. We both felt very accomplished and it worked out perfectly that Lane took long naps both days. He slept while we worked, what a good boy!
I think this looks like it would hurt, but he loves it!

No comments:
Post a Comment