Friday, February 13, 2009

2 for 1

I had every intention of writing about Clint's Baseball Banquet last night and then I found some cute pics and videos I took of Lane messing around the house the other day, so I'll post all of them! Consider it an early Valentine gift!
Clint has been working nonstop this week making videos for the banquet. This is the setup he created. The videos played on the two screens on the ends and the middle screen was the backdrop for the podium. I especially liked the red and blue lights. I think it turned out great. So unique!
For the first time ever, I got to sit with Clint at a baseball event! It was so fun, we had our own private table. We had to sit at the back so Clint could run the show, it was just us and the equipment.
Lane had a great time seeing old baseball friends. When the show started I gave him my necklace to play with. It kept him quiet for a little bit.
When Lane couldn't sit any longer we palyed at the back.
I think I told you, Lane started clicking his tongue a few weeks ago. I was finally able to catch him doing it, but by the time I got my camera he was almost finished. At least I caught a couple clicks. You can hear me clicking in the background too, oops!

While I was trying to get Lane to make his clicking noise I was able to catch him talking. He says, what I think sounds like bye-bye all the time. Maybe it's ba-ba, I don't know. I do know that he isn't talking about anything in particular because he says it all the time. So cute!

Last but not least, Lane loves riding his new pony, Sparky. I had a pony named Dynamite when I was little, so I thought it was only fitting that Lane's pony be named Sparky. They have a great time together.

See you next time. Have a happy Valentine's Day!

No comments: